Sunday, April 12, 2015

Are you FAST or FURIOUS?

Hey everyone!!!

First before we get started, I just wanted to say HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to myself. Yep, you all heard it here first,I am finally 21.  I am now allowed to live! (sarcasm). Today is just like any other day, hence the reason I am here doing this blog post lol. So since none of you out there care about that, lets get started.

Did anyone see the new Fast and Furious Movie?!!! It was really good and I have already watched it 3 times. I know its a little obsessive, but what the heck.
The question that I have been asked, multiple times I might add, is "Why do you watch these movies?" How do I respond to people, "Um..have you seen the men who are in these movies? Oh and the movies are good too, but have you seen the actors? CALIENTE!!!

Since I'm on the topic of hot actors, one that we can focus on today would be Paul Walker. If you guys haven't already heard, Paul Walker past away during the filming of this movie and at the end of the movie there is a tribute to him (spoiler alert!).
 Check out this video.
R.I.P. to Paul Walker. You are and will forever be missed.
When I watched this video I literally cried. 
Now that I gave you guys something to cry about lets make you smile a little. Check out this video. Another must watch.
 I love these two!!

Okay, so in today's blog I will be talking about movies. Not only that, but the ways in which movies play on the emotions of the viewers and create a bond between the actors and those who watch it. Whether its commercials, or movies in general, producers and managers have to think about their Target Markets.
Target Market is defined as:


We can see this evident in the two movie trailers that can be located at the top .This can also be demonstrated within a company was when they used celebrities to promote their products. 
Want an example? Check out Macy's commercial.

In this commercial, we see Macy as a company that caters to the needs of multiple consumers. One factor that makes Macy the company it is today, is that it is a company that is nationwide. With reasonable rates, and awesome customer service (Yes I know their customer service is awesome, I am after all a valued customer) Macy is the place to be!
**Sorry that this weeks blog isn't as exciting as it normally is, but I promise the next one will be great!**

Before I leave, please check out the trailer for this new movie that's coming out this Friday!
 

Until Next Time my Fellow Marketers.

No comments:

Post a Comment